Yom Kippur Services with Rabbi Ariel Konstantyn, the CHAZZ Israel Nachman and TAIS Youth Choir!
Join us for TLV’s Most Inspiring High Holy Days Services! Very Few Seats Remain! To reserve your space https://eventbuzz.co.il/
TAIS will continue to strictly abide by the rules of the Health Ministry.
The Rules for Yom Kippur are as follow:
1. Due to the heat wave expected on Yom Kippur and corresponding the dangers of praying outside while fasting, we will daven inside within capsules with a two seat minimum spacing between people as per the guidelines.
2. We will ONLY admit those who have pre-registered and filled out a health form. We will NOT admit anyone into the sanctuary who is not pre-registered!
3. We are limiting the numbers permitted into the sanctuary to a max of 15% of our regular seating capacity (well below the permitted Health Ministry governmental limits). If you wish to join us, register right away! We have VERY FEW SEATS LEFT!
To register: https://eventbuzz.co
Health Declaration: https://forms.
4. Reserve Seating will also be available on our deck and open seating will be available in our back terrace.
5. Like on Rosh HaShanah, services will be kept to a minimum time with maximum impact. The Rabbi and Chazz will focus on the core prayers to limit the length of the service while ensuring that we will have a most inspiring and powerful Yom Kippur experience.
Schedule of Services – Yom Kippur
Sunday, September 27
6:00pm – Mincha
6:15pm – Kol Nidrei
Monday, September 28
8:00pm – Morning Services
10:00 (approx) – Yizkor
4:00pm – Mincha
5:30pm – Neilah
6:55pm – Maariv
7:06pm – Havdalah and Shofar
Gmar Hatima Tova!