Zoom Link: https://bit.ly/2HR2y3a
Zoom link same as Tamar Weizer above
Zoom Link: https://bit.ly/2GbxVVP
This year, we unfortunately cannot sing and dance together in the synagogue for Simchat Torah. But we will not let Corona completely eliminate our holiday celebration. Our Sages teach “One cannot truly enjoy a Simcha without Meat and Wine”.
Therefore, TAIS is initiating a project to provide hot, catered Yom Tov meals to our community members citywide! TAIS is setting up distribution centers for both highly subsidized meals a well as free holiday meals for those in need thanks to generosity of the Friedler Family!
The subsidized upgraded meals being offered for 50 shekels have SOLD OUT!
The regular price is 80 shekels for TAIS Members 5781 and 100 shekels for non-members.
The menu for the Upgraded Meal includes: Continue reading
The lockdown is continuing as the numbers keep on rising. The rules are as follows:
1. The synagogue is closed. Those who wish to daven in the garden may do so provided that they live less than 1 km from TAIS limited to a maximum of 20. Rabbi Ariel and family will be staying home and staying safe and we encourage everyone to do the same. The gabbai’s will be on premises during the normally scheduled services time as listed below.
2. TAIS has built two small sukkahs in the garden that are open to the public so that everyone can fulfill their mitzvah of “Leyshev BaSukkah” (sitting in the sukkah). Only one family living in the same household may use each Sukkah at a time. The Sukkah is available on a First Come, First Serve Basis but PLEASE be considerate of others and keep your time there short. Also, please bring your own table cloth and clean off and wipe down the tables and chairs upon leaving.
Carlebach Kabbalat Sukkot and Shabbat Services on FB LIVE!
As the synagogue is required closed once again, Friday Night Kabbalat Shabbat LIVE’s are back! We also encourage you to daven at the following times as our community parallel’s our prayers and spiritual energies with one another!
This Shabbat, as per the Health Ministry’s guidelines, we will hold minyan on the deck for 20 people on a first come, first serve basis. As the situation continues to develop, we will decide whether to continue hosting an outdoor minyan or temporarily close once again until the rate of infection declines.
6:15pm – Candle Lighting
6:25pm – Mincha & Carlebach Kabbalat Shabbat
For details: https://www.facebook.
8:45am – Morning Services
6:10pm – Mincha
6:30pm – Gemara Shiur with Rabbi Rafi (English/Hebrew)
7:05pm – Maariv
7:09pm – Shabbat Ends – Havdalah
12:00am – Final Selichot with Rabbi Ariel on FB LIVE!
Invite your friends! See you all there! Shabbat Shalom!
There’s NOTHING like SHABBAT at TAIS!!!
Yom Kippur Services with Rabbi Ariel Konstantyn, the CHAZZ Israel Nachman and TAIS Youth Choir!
Join us for TLV’s Most Inspiring High Holy Days Services! Very Few Seats Remain! To reserve your space https://eventbuzz.co.il/
TAIS will continue to strictly abide by the rules of the Health Ministry.
The Rules for Yom Kippur are as follow:
1. Due to the heat wave expected on Yom Kippur and corresponding the dangers of praying outside while fasting, we will daven inside within capsules with a two seat minimum spacing between people as per the guidelines.
2. We will ONLY admit those who have pre-registered and filled out a health form. We will NOT admit anyone into the sanctuary who is not pre-registered!
3. We are limiting the numbers permitted into the sanctuary to a max of 15% of our regular seating capacity (well below the permitted Health Ministry governmental limits). If you wish to join us, register right away! We have VERY FEW SEATS LEFT!
To register: https://eventbuzz.co
Health Declaration: https://forms.
4. Reserve Seating will also be available on our deck and open seating will be available in our back terrace.
5. Like on Rosh HaShanah, services will be kept to a minimum time with maximum impact. The Rabbi and Chazz will focus on the core prayers to limit the length of the service while ensuring that we will have a most inspiring and powerful Yom Kippur experience.
6:00pm – Mincha
6:15pm – Kol Nidrei
8:00pm – Morning Services
10:00 (approx) – Yizkor
4:00pm – Mincha
5:30pm – Neilah
6:55pm – Maariv
7:06pm – Havdalah and Shofar
Gmar Hatima Tova!
Sunday, September 20 – 6:15pm
B.Y.O.B. – Bring Your Own Bread! J/k – We’ll provide that for you!
Full 100 Shofar Blasts for those who missed!
Photo credit – Moty Kimchi
(Photo taken without our knowledge or consent and posted on the internet)
Enjoy a Promo from Ari Gottesman:
Join us every night at midnight from Saturday night, September 12 through September 26 on FB LIVE for Selichot with Rabbi Ariel!
The Selichot is broadcast and archived on our TAIS FB Page – https://bit.ly/3jrwQY7
Here’s a sample: