Israel in Lockdown. TAIS will continue to strictly abide by the rules of the Health Ministry.
Inspiring Shabbat Services with Rabbi Dr. Rafi Shuchat on the Deck!
This Shabbat, as per the Health Ministry’s guidelines, we will hold minyan on the deck for 20 people on a first come, first serve basis. As the situation continues to develop, we will decide whether to continue hosting an outdoor minyan or temporarily close once again until the rate of infection declines.
Friday, September 25
6:15pm – Candle Lighting
6:25pm – Mincha & Carlebach Kabbalat Shabbat
For details: https://www.facebook.
Shabbat, September 26 – Parshat HaAzinu – Shabbat Shuva
8:45am – Morning Services
6:10pm – Mincha
6:30pm – Gemara Shiur with Rabbi Rafi (English/Hebrew)
7:05pm – Maariv
7:09pm – Shabbat Ends – Havdalah
12:00am – Final Selichot with Rabbi Ariel on FB LIVE!
Invite your friends! See you all there! Shabbat Shalom!
There’s NOTHING like SHABBAT at TAIS!!!
Yom Kippur Services with Rabbi Ariel Konstantyn, the CHAZZ Israel Nachman and TAIS Youth Choir!
Join us for TLV’s Most Inspiring High Holy Days Services! Very Few Seats Remain!
To reserve your space https://eventbuzz.co.il/
1. Due to the heat wave expected on Yom Kippur and corresponding the dangers of praying outside while fasting, we will daven inside within capsules with a two seat minimum spacing between people as per the guidelines.
2. We will ONLY admit those who have pre-registered and filled out a health form. We will NOT admit anyone into the sanctuary who is not pre-registered!
4. Reserve Seating will also be available on our deck and open seating will be available in our back terrace.
5. Like on Rosh HaShanah, services will be kept to a minimum time with maximum impact. The Rabbi and Chazz will focus on the core prayers to limit the length of the service while ensuring that we will have a most inspiring and powerful Yom Kippur experience.
Schedule of Services – Yom Kippur
Sunday, September 27
6:00pm – Mincha
6:15pm – Kol Nidrei
Monday, September 28
8:00pm – Morning Services
10:00 (approx) – Yizkor
4:00pm – Mincha
5:30pm – Neilah
6:55pm – Maariv
7:06pm – Havdalah and Shofar
Gmar Hatima Tova!
We will also admit 20 daveners on the deck
Reminder following parameters:
1. Social distancing of 2 meters required
2. Masks are required at all times for all worshippers.
3. Please bring your own Siddur, Chumash and Tallit
4. Do not kiss the Torah or any holy articles that are not your personal property
Daily Weekday Services
8:15am – Shacharit
6:10pm – Mincha
6:40pm – Maariv