TAIS is strictly abiding by the rules of the Health Ministry.
Thank G-d, life is beginning to return back to normal in Israel and we are thrilled to announce the grand re-opening of our sanctuary and celebrate Shabbat together with Rabbi Ariel and the Chazz!
The rules will be as follows:
1. We will permit 50% capacity in the shul
2. You must have a Tav Yarok (green pass) to freely attend.
3. If you don’t have a Tav Yarok, you may still attend if you present a negative Corona test from within 72 hours before Shabbat.
In this way, everyone who wishes to come is most welcome and we will maintain a healthy environment for all in attendance.
Reminder following parameters:
1. Social distancing of 2 meters required
2. Masks are required at all times for all worshippers.
3. Please bring your own Siddur, Chumash and Tallit
4. Do not kiss the Torah or any holy articles that are not your personal property
Schedule of Services
6:55pm – Mincha
7:25pm – Maariv
Friday, April 23 -Erev Shabbat
6:57pm – Candle Lighting
7:10pm – Mincha & Carlebach Kabbalat Shabbat with Rabbi Ariel, the Chazz, and Champagne!
Shabbat, April 24- Parashat Acharei – Kedoshim
8:45am – Morning Services with Rabbi Ariel
6:45pm – Mincha
7:05pm – Talmud study with Rabbi Ariel (English)
7:50pm – Maariv
7:55pm – Maariv & Havdalah