TAIS is pleased to team with the “Kehillot Connect” Project to provide a nationwide help hotline for Olim in English, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish and Portuguese!
- Emotional and psychological support and aid via licensed professionals
- Offering assistance to Olim in communicating with governmental and municipal offices
- Providing a connection for Olim in quarantine and senior citizens
- Offering a network of online Torah lectures, discussions and activities in various language
- Going grocery shopping for Olim in quarantine or in high risk who cannot leave their home
(The hotline is not able to offer financial assistance or food donations)
The Hotline number is 058-Kehillot (058-534-4568). You can call, SMS or Whatsapp
The hotline is open for calls every day (except Shabbat and Holidays) between 9:00am – 10:00pm. After these hours, please send a message only.