BECOME A TAIS MEMBER TODAY & RESERVE YOUR HHD SEAT while supplies last! https://eventbuzz.co.il/lp/event/taismembership-hhd-5781
Get INSPIRED @Tel Aviv’s MOST UPLIFTING Services with Rabbi Ariel Konstantyn, Chazzan Netanel Elovitzky and the TAIS Youth Choir!
This year, due to Corona, we are very limited in the number of seats we can open and many wish to become members without taking seats. Therefore, we set up the following:
1. VIP Membership – Our dear VIP benefactors will receive free, priority HHD seats (for both Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur) and will be able to choose their seats in advance.
2. Regular Membership – Our dear congregants who have taken standard membership can reserve Members Only HHD Seats at a highly discounted rate (200 nis a seat) which reserves their place for both Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur.
3. HHD Seats Only – One who wishes to reserve seats without membership can reserve a non-Member Seat for Rosh HaShanah, Yom Kippur or both.
Here are the Membership and HHD Seat Rates 5781:
VIP: 1,400 shekels – includes 1 free HHD seat.
Regular: 800 shekels. Can purchase 1 HHD seat for an additional 200 NIS.
Individual – Senior Citizen or First Year Oleh: – 650 shekels. Can purchase 1 HHD seat for an additional 200 NIS.
VIP: 2,600 shekels – includes 2 free HHD seats.
Regular: 1,400 shekels. Can purchase 2 HHD seats for an additional 200 NIS each.
Young Couple: (up to age of 35) – 1,300 shekels. Can purchase 2 HHD seats for an additional 200 NIS each.
VIP: 3,200 shekels – includes 4 free HHD seats with the option to purchase more seats for family members who live in the same household for an additional 200 NIS each.
Regular: 2,000 shekels. Can purchase 4 or more HHD seats for family members who live in the same household for an additional 200 NIS each.
HHD Seats ONLY:
Rosh HaShanah Seat – 600 shekels, 300 in the Garden
Yom Kippur Seat – 800 shekels, 400 in the Garden
Lone Soldiers – FREE
Join our SPONSOR A SOLDIER SEAT Campaign! CLICK HERE to donate!
How to Donate:
To donate and receive an Israeli Tax Deduction – Seif 46:
a. By credit card: https://eventbuzz.co.il/lp/event/taismembership-hhd-5781
b. By Bank Transfer:
Metzion: The Institute of Zionism and Jewish Heritage
Bank HaPoalim 12, Branch: 446, Account: 46310
For foreign transfers, add:
IBAN – IL02012446000000004631
Please note: When donating by Bank Transfer, it is critical to email the shul office with your full names, seating requests & contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
c. By Cash or Check: Contact Pinchas 052-457-7193 or email the TAIS office at email@example.com
To donate and receive a US Tax Deduction (501c3):
a. By Credit Card: CLICK HERE
b. By US Check: Please make out your check to P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds and mail to: 1398 Prospect Avenue, East Meadow, NY 11554. Please put: “For Metzion” in the notes of the check
To donate and receive a French Tax Deduction (CERFA):
a. By Check: Please make out your check to Fondation Élisa and mail to: The Tel Aviv International Synagogue, Frishman 23, Tel Aviv 6356109
- This year, in accordance to the regulations of the Health Ministry, TAIS will ONLY admit into the synagogue those who have pre-registered and completed a Health Declaration before the holiday. All pre-registrants will be assigned a specific seat within a set capsule. We unfortunately cannot admit anyone who did not pre-register but warmly welcome them to daven with us outside in the garden and back courtyard up until the maximum allowed by the Health Ministry.
- As the Health Ministry guidelines are in flux and the seating is limited, priority will be given based on the level of membership. If we encounter a situation whereby the Health Ministry imposes restrictions or a closure which prevents us from fulfilling your reservation, we will honor the request of anyone who wishes to receive a refund of their donation.
- For details: https://www.facebook.com/events/311305800154661