Join the most vibrant & dynamic Jewish community in Tel Aviv!
BECOME A TAIS MEMBER TODAY & RESERVE YOUR HHD SEAT while supplies last! https://eventbuzz.co.il/lp/event/taismembership-hhd-5782
Early Bird Discount – Reserve before August 1 and receive a 10% discount! Use coupon code – EARLYBIRD
Get INSPIRED @Tel Aviv’s MOST UPLIFTING Services with Rabbi Ariel Konstantyn, the Chazz Israel Nachman and the Naria Choir, Moishy Slushtz, Conductor!
VIP Memberships Benefits include:
- Priority Reserved Seating for the High Holy Days in the TAIS Sanctuary! You will be able to personally select your free seat(s) (for both Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur) immediately upon reservation.
- Machzor priority – You will also be given priority to receive an Artscroll or Rinat Yisrael Machzor.
- Discounts on Kosher Restaurants, Cafes, Judaica and Beauty Salons upon presentation of your membership card!
- Discounts on TAIS Dinners, Concerts and Events throughout the year!
Regular Membership Benefits include:
- Reserved Seats for the High Holy Days in the TAIS Sanctuary – You can request a seat assignment and we will be happy to honor it if it is available shortly before the holiday.
- Machzor priority & Discounts on TAIS Dinners, Concerts and Events throughout the year as detailed above!
High Holy Day (HHD) Seats Only – One who wishes to reserve seats without membership can reserve a non-Member Seat for Rosh HaShanah, Yom Kippur or both.
HIGH HOLY DAYS SEATS & MEMBERSHIP RATES 5782:
Individual Membership (includes 1 free HHD Seat):
VIP: 1,400 shekels
Regular: 800 shekels
Student/First Year Oleh/Senior Citizen: 650 shekels
Couples Membership (includes 2 free HHD Seats):
VIP: 2,400 shekels
Regular: 1,400 shekels
Young Couples: (up to age of 35) – 1,300 shekels
Family Membership (includes 4 free HHD Seats)
VIP: 3,200 shekels
VIP Family Membership enables the purchase of additional HHD seats for family members at a discounted rate at 250 NIS per seat.
Regular: 2,200 shekels.
First Year Olim: 1,800 shekels
Single Parent: 1,100 shekels (includes 3 free seats)
Regular & Special Family Membership enables the purchase of additional HHD seats for family members at the following discounted rate:
Under 18: 250 NIS per seat
Over 18: 500 NIS per seat
HHD Seats ONLY:
Rosh HaShanah Seat: 360 shekels
Yom Kippur Seat: 540shekels
Lone Soldiers – FREE
Join our SPONSOR A SOLDIER SEAT Campaign! CLICK HERE to donate!
How to Donate:
To Donate and receive an Israeli Tax Deduction – Seif 46
a. By credit card: CLICK HERE
b. By Bank Transfer:
Metzion: The Institute of Zionism and Jewish Heritage
Bank HaPoalim 12, Branch: 446, Account: 46310
For foreign transfers, add:
IBAN – IL02012446000000004631
Please note: When donating by Bank Transfer, it is critical to email the shul office with your full names, seating requests & contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
c. By Cash or Check: Make your check payable to METZION and mail to the synagogue or contact Pinchas 052-457-7193 or email email@example.com
To receive a US Tax Deduction (501c3):
a. By Credit Card: CLICK HERE
b. By US Check: Please make out your check to P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds. Please put: “For Metzion” in the notes of the check
To receive a French Tax Deduction (CERFA):
a. By Check: Please make out your check to Fondation Élisa
For details: https://www.facebook.com/events/171989368205643/
Wishing everyone a Shana Tova – a Healthy, Happy & Prosperous New Year!